How to Apply?
NUMBER OF SEATS
The total numbers of seats including Management Quota are 25
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
1. Admission is restricted to those who are hearing impaired, as defined in “The Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation Act, 1995” .i.e., Hearing Impairment means loss of 60 dB or more in the better ear in the conversational range of frequencies.
2. Candidates seeking admission to the degree programmes should have passed the Plus Two/Predegree or its equivalent from any Board or University in India, recognized as equivalent for admission to a degree course in the University of Kannur or equivalent of 10+2 education in India or abroad
HOW TO APPLY
Application can be had from the college office on payment of Rs.300/- (For SC/ST candidates Rs.150)
Attested copies of certificate/documents to be submitted with the application.
- 12th/10th certificate to prove Age & Date of birth.
- Copy of Disability Certificate
- Ration Card-1 Copy
- 2 Copies of passport size photographs.
- Applications received after date will not be accepted.
- Incomplete applications and applications
- Do not enclose any original certificate along with the application.
,Kasaragod – 671 541