Courses & Fees
W are affiliated to Kannur University under Self-Financing Scheme. We are offering B.Com with Computer Applications for the Hearing Impaired with a duration of 3 years having 6 semesters.
Selecting and Interview:-
List of the selected applicants will be published on the college Notice board., Call letters with date and time of interview will be sent to the selected applicants. Parent/Guardian should be present with the applicant the time of interview. Parents have to take complete responsibility of the students during the period of study
- As per the Kannur University rule, the tuition fees for Indian nationals is currently Rs. 9000/- per semester and 25% of the Fee as Special Fee in each Semester.
- Additionally students have to pay a refundable caution deposit of Rs. 2000/- at the time of admission which will be refunded after completion of the degree program on the basis of the clearance certificate from the concerned authority.
- The candidate will have to pay the examination fee and other fees as prescribed by the University from time to time. Fees remitted will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Tuition fee is payable at the beginning of each semester within the Ist 10 working days. Otherwise Late fee of Rs.10/ will be added per week.
- The admitted candidates can apply for the National scholarship for persons with disabilities by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India, SC/ST scholarship and the State level Scholarship given by the Social Welfare department. MCHI shall provide guidance to the candidates in applying for the scholarship.
- PTA Fund will also be collected on the basis of the direction of PTA.
Boarding and Lodging:-
Hostel facilities are available only for the girls at present for which separate fees will be charges as decided by the management.
- Hostel fee: Rs. 1500/-
- It will be increased next academic year
Chengala P.O. ,
Kasaragod – 671 541